Precise Round Concealer Buffing Brush Private Label Makeup Brushes
The professional brush is made of synthetic bristles. This brush
allows you to perfectly apply cream or liquid concealer in the eye
area, the wings of the nose, and also mask redness. Brush perfectly distributes concealer and tonal tool. Allows you
to accurately apply and gently feather the product. Can also be
used for cream shades.
1. Hair: exquisite quality uncut nature hair that gently and evenly
apply make-up onto delicate skin.
2. Ferrule: strong alloy material to ensure durability and tight
holding between hair and handle, giving stability in motion.
3. Handle: genuine wood handle with six times lacquered finishing, providing you control and effortless application in use.
4. Reusable professional bag to organize and protect the brushes
also can used to carry makeup products.
5. Each brush and belt are carefully made by skilled craftsmen
using advanced manufacturing techniques.
6. Can choose ideal brush(es) from the modle set for OEM/ODM.
Private Label Makeup Brush
What are the benefits of private labeling?
Make your cosmetics
products stand out
by printing your
on the products
is an effect marketing
tool that allows
you to showcase
your brand and
from the competition. More and more
cosmetic brand and makeup artists are
having their own private label makeup
How much does our private labeling cost?
• There is a one-time fee(emboss way 40USD each mould size; silk
printing 20USD each logo mould size) for us to produce your logo
film and dye plates.
Note: Your order may require multiple moulds fee due to different
• The custom brush set up fee is $10 per item, per order for every
Please note: your order may require multiple set ups due to
different component sizes.
• The print fee is $0.3 per brush for labor cost when for sampling
We require your final artwork in Adobe Illustrator or PDF format.
Bulk order or lager order printing cost in our offer unit cost will
cover for you!
What is the minimum private label order?
• For makeup brushes, the minimum quantity is 500pcs for brush set,
individual brushes is for 500pcs.
Special brush minimum will as detail communication!
• For makeup brushes cost, quantity discounts are available for
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft
cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to
maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination
of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
A Word on Brush Materials
The bristles on makeup brushes come in one of three forms: natural,
synthetic, or hybrid. You may find sets that include brushes made
of one type of bristle, or a mix of each. That mix is usually by
design, since each type of bristle lends itself to a specific type
Made from real animal hair, natural bristles have a porous
structure that makes them perfect for picking up color from powder
cosmetics, but they’re not as ideal for cream and liquid products.
Because synthetic bristles aren’t as absorbent as their natural
counterparts, cream blushes and liquid foundation won’t get trapped
their bristles, and they blend eyeshadow and other cosmetics to a
natural finish without removing much color. They’re still no match
for natural bristles when it comes to applying powders.
You can often spot hybrid brushes by their telltale two-tone
design, as each individual bristle in is made of both natural
animal hair and synthetic material. Combining these two materials
creates a versatile tool that lends itself to applying and blending
virtually any type of makeup.